Sunday, July 8, 2007

Like a Virgin - My First Post

Well! I'm not really sure why I just registered a blog name since I don't have friends who will be interested. But maybe the reason I don't have friends is that people shun me for not having a blog. And since my main aim in life is to avoid the shunning, I will jump on the band wagon.
Also I really like writing and maybe this will help me to be better at it.

As this is an inaugural post, I feel like I should say something profound, but that might mislead my imaginary audience into thinking that I will regularly write profoundly. This will not be the case. I plan to write about what I think about which includes (and this list is all inclusive) : sex, boys, movies, books, and general human interactions. I guess a good way to begin the blog would be to make a general statement about my recent thoughts on each of the topics that will be covered. Here we go.

Sex: I really like sex but lately I've been thinking about how it really is only good if you actually like the person with whom you are participating. It's just like going to dinner - even if the food's good, the experience is ruined if you don't like the company.

Boys: Its amazing how much more attractive a person becomes when you find out they might have a stable future. I met a guy at work who I totally wrote off because he was dressed as a cook. I then found out he's actually a manager trainee and as it turns out, completely out of my league.

Movies: The most recent movie I watched was Breach. It was not terribly interesting. The exciting part never happened.

Books: I listen to books on tape at work at the rate of 2-3 books a week. I just completed Dangerous Liaisons which was well written but not marvelously insightful. My main thought was that the book was surprisingly scandalous for being written in like 1782.

General Human Interaction: I like it!

1 comment:

Landlady of Fat said...

So, in a vain, vain, bored moment I decided to google myself and LO and BEHOLD a tinacious popped up that was not me.

:)

So, ummmm, hi! Clever title! :D