Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Not Sad Anymore

I'd like to update you all, that I am no longer feeling bad about my life. I had a dumb thing happen with a boy (he's pretty dumb), but we've worked it out and I think I've forgiven him (he's pretty cute). Other good stuff happened too, such as:

1. I am an amazing student. I hated school last time I went and didn't do all that well. For some reason, this semester is going great. I love my classes and my teachers and I'm doing very well.

2. I have great friends. They make me laugh and I love everything about them.

3. This is weird, but I'd like to give a shout out to my Bishop. He's fantastic. It makes a difference to have somebody care, and he does a great job of it. He's super patient with me, and gives perfect advice.

So I'm sorry that I wasn't able to have a little more perspective last week. Life really is good.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

A Bishop who cares...I've never actually had one of those I don't think. Good for you!