Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's been so long!

Everyone has been telling that it's been way too long since I posted, and so I will disappoint my readers no longer. The thing is, that nothing is going on with me. I'm desperately bored. There's nothing worse to me than feeling like you have nothing to be excited about. Nothing's changed in my life, it's always been boring, but suddenly I feel like I can't take it anymore. So I'm going to try to become a more interesting person. I'm going to look into getting a new job (as a tutor), taking guitar lessons, moving out of my brother's house, maybe even dating someone. But for some reason, it all seems hard right now. I guess this post is just to make other people feel better about their own lives. Mine's pathetic.

1 comment:

Starting Over said...

Dearest Tina, it's not pathetic. Everyone feels that way every now and then. It'll all work out.