Thursday, December 6, 2007

For Shana

I have a couple assignments I need to be doing right now, but they're not fun, so I thought I'd write a post. I'm trying to figure out a fun way for me to write about the silly boys in my life without saying things that I end up regretting. The thing about boys and me is that my opinions of them change dramatically and suddenly based on how I think they feel about me. I'm not proud of it, but its true. So anytime I write anything about them, I later think, "why'd I write that, that's not at all how I feel." So I guess its just not a good thing to write about. But I do feel safe in saying that I hung out with Adam last night(the guy who upset me lin "Not Sad Anymore"), and he's neither as shallow as I thought he might be, nor as fun as I thought. So he is interested in a real relationship eventually, but I don't think we really click. I think I'll hang out with him again though.
I think there should be strict dating behavior rules, that everybody is taught, so that I can just know how boys feel about me. Then I wouldn't have to change my mind about how I feel about them, because I would have just known how to feel from the beginning.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm 3/4ths of the way through reading the 20 "The Gymnasts" books. As an adult, they kind of annoy me (there a lot of complaining and slacking off, and it irritates me, I don't know why!), but I can see why I enjoyed them so much when I was a kid.